Three days later, maybe some of us are moving back

in Allgemeines 11.12.2019 02:43
von zhangzk • 24 Beiträge

New Broncos head coach Vic Fangio thinks Von Miller‘s best football may still be ahead of him.Miller is a seven-time Pro Bowler and a Super Bowl MVP Womens Bradley Chubb Jersey , but Fangio told at the Scouting Combine that he thinks Miller may accomplish even more in the new defense the Broncos will install this season.“I’m very excited to work with Von,” Fangio said. “I think Von, who’s had a great career up to this point, I think he can play even better than he has and we’re going to try really hard to lead him to that, and excited to work with him and his talent level.”Fangio said Miller and Bradley Chubb can go back and forth from the left to the right side, and he compared forcing tackles to prepare for both pass rushers to a baseball player not knowing which pitcher he’s going to face.“Now you’ve got a guy who’s all fastballs, now you’ve got a guy with a slider and changeup,” Fangio said. “Bradley is more power-based, Von is more speed-based, the more you can change up on tackles Womens John Elway Jersey , the better.”Fangio has a proven track record as a defensive coach. In his first year as a head coach, he’s excited about the defensive talent he inherited. What a difference a win makes. Confidence completely collapsed after the Chicago Bears game and hit one of the lowest marks since we began these FanPulse polls a little over a year ago at 14%. Well, all it took was one road win against the Los Angeles Chargers for fans to have a little faith restored in their Denver Broncos.We now stand at 46% in fan confidence, which was quite the boost. On the Something Something Broncos podcast this morning, I told Laurie and Jess that winning just feels good and that’s why half of us woke up on Monday and voted “YES” on the confidence poll. to the meh section, but don’t! The Broncos are going to win another this weekend. I also said they’ll beat the Kansas City Chiefs next week too, so I’m definitely bringing the optimism today. The game itself will come down to two things. The Broncos running the ball effectively and stopping the run effectively. Marcus Mariota tends to crumble when the team needs him to carry, so that should be the goal for the Broncos defense. How confident are you in the Broncos right now and do you think they’ll win on Sunday?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1318 Themen und 1588 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen