Graham Chronofighter Oversize GMT 2OVGS.B20A Replica Watch

in Fragen an den Archäologen 16.02.2020 06:51
von elyora • 6 Beiträge

Graham Chronofighter Oversized Target Watch Review

When it comes to steel chronograph hens, we certainly have a lot to choose from, in various brands and price points.Graham Chronofighter Oversize GMT 2OVGG.B16A.K10S, If you start looking for sanders that require more polishing (or refining-but you want to label), the field will be less. Coupled with the requirement of bold visual impact, then you narrow your field of view again. Although this is certainly not the only option, Graham Chronofighter Oversize Target does meet these requirements, and the latest version of Graham Chronofighter adds a pretty good dial handling.

Let's consider the first thing first and find out what is obvious. Yes, the Graham Chronofighter Oversize Target is attributed to the "Oversize" part of the 47mm case name that it embodies, and a large carbon fiber trigger is added to the left. For my money, since 47mm is their standard size, it seems better to remove the "oversize" part of their name. Although the case is certainly larger than what I usually consider wearing, it has an added benefit.

It wasn't until this article was written that I really realized the benefit. The larger diameter allows the watch to slide off the cuff so you can read the time, but still keep the chronograph trigger hidden. This does make the wrist look clean, because you can only see that the right side of the case is smooth. In addition, our review sample has a polished black finish on its ceramic bezel (if available, it can also be painted black chrome) to make the item more refined. In addition, it prevents you from being blinded by reflections from the bezel. Within this bezel, under the sapphire crystal, is the best part of this new model.Jacob & Co Astronomia Tourbillon Dragon AT112.60.DR.UA.A

Of course, that's the smoked colored dial. Although I rarely see it (usually limited to a cut on a regular dial), I quickly fell in love with this treatment. Obviously, it does give you an idea of ​​the movement-although in this case it is not a particularly exciting view. You may not realize that when using these translucent dials, it actually looks like prints (numbers, indexes, etc.) float on the dials. As far as our Graham Chronofighter Oversize Target lenders are concerned, this really sets things in stark contrast, which makes reading time a breeze – it's not always one thing when you look at the movement from the side of the dial Easy thing.

With green on this version (two more options: blue on a white rubber strap and gray on the calf strap), you'll also get some sort of color-changing feature. Depending on the lighting situation (or your angle from the light source), it can change from a darker green to a lighter olive (matching (more or less)) the supplied rubber strap. It is worth mentioning that the two ends of the strap are firmly fixed in the lugs, and there is no gap between the strap and the case. In other words, your bracelet has a more sturdy look, it has a strong end link, and the material is perfect for summer (read: water is no problem). The texture you see on the strap is called Clous de Paris and appears on another part of the replica watches luxury.

That place is the chronograph reset button, which is finished in black, and although you can really feel it, it's hard to see. The pusher (and the trigger below it) are interacting with the G1747 automatic movement held in the case. Although the picture of the movement through the smoked dial is not so exciting, it is even more interesting when viewed through the exhibition cover. You will see a few different finishes, including the prominent Geneva stripes on the rotor, and some blue screws for a nice touch. It is worth noting that although the 4Hz movement has not been certified by COSC, it has been adjusted in five positions, so you should expect its accuracy.

Once again, in the daily wear of watches such as the Graham Chronofighter Oversize Target, issues such as adjusting accuracy are not the top priority-using them with them is even more important. Even though the 150g watch is larger than I usually think, it is still very comfortable. Much of this is due to the strap and slanted lugs, and the fact that the trigger, crown and buttons are on the left side of the case. This means that for our left wrist wearers, the extra stuff won't penetrate your wrist (for those wearing your right wrist, you will have a different experience). When wearing the Graham Chronofighter Oversize Target, it did attract some attention, first of all because of its size, followed by carbon fiber triggers and smoked dials.

Finally, Graham Chronofighter Oversize Target is an interesting iteration of the series. There are various versions and colors now, which means that if you are interested in this watch, you have a lot of choices within the brand. Although this watch is definitely not for everyone, I think those who find it on their wrist will have a powerful, bold and sophisticated combination in their day of life.HUBLOT BIG BANG UNICO WHITE CERAMIC 411.HX.1170.RX

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1318 Themen und 1588 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen