dments tells me that these commandme

in Fragen an den Archäologen 14.01.2020 03:30
von gsnoopy520 • 230 Beiträge

I would draw this article up as a reference page in the event any of you would ever need Chaussure Paul Rodriguez Pas Cher , at a quick glance, exactly what the 10 commandments are. Most Christians do not have all of them memorized. I will actually type out the specific Bible verse the 10 commandments comes off of as God makes some additional statements under some of these commandments that is usually not written down when you see little tablets of the 10 commandments at your local Christian bookstore.

Before I type out the verse, consider one thing. Even though the 10 Commandments are from the Old Testament, these commandments still apply for everyone today. No exceptions! I call each of these commands "stone commandments."

The fact that God would manifest 10 specific commandments on a tablet of stone tells me that He is deadly serious about these specific commandments! This was one big huge event when it happened in the story of Moses. The fact that God would go this far in manifesting these special 10 commandments tells me that these commandments should not be taken lightly or for granted.

Most Christians have heard all about these 10 commandments while going through grade school and high school and the story as to how they came about. As a result Chaussure Chris Paul Pas Cher , I feel that many Christians take these 10 for granted and really do not realize the power and authority that is on these special 10.

The 10 commandments come from Exodus 20:1-17. Here is the verse: And God spoke all these words, saying: "I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1318 Themen und 1588 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen