CLEVELAND (AP) — The Browns will again be without

in Archeoworld Forum 09.01.2020 08:24
von liny195 • 24 Beiträge

rookie starting cornerback Denzel Ward http://www.brownsfanshop.com/Austin-Seibert-Jersey , who will miss his second straight game Saturday at Denver with a concussion.Ward has been in concussion protocol since getting hurt while making a tackle in a Dec. 2 loss at Houston. Ward sat out last week’s win over Carolina and missed all three practices this week before the Browns announced Thursday that he has been ruled out against the Broncos.The No. 4 overall pick in this year’s draft, Ward has had a strong first season. He has three interceptions and been credited with 48 tackles.Terrance Mitchell is expected to start again in Ward’s spot alongside cornerback T.J. Carrie.The Browns also placed tight end/fullback Orson Charles on injured reserve with an ankle injury suffered against the Panthers. Cleveland elevated linebacker Xavier-Woodson-Luster to the active roster and he’ll travel with the team to Denver.Browns center JC Tretter is listed as questionable but is expected to play with a severely sprained ankle he’s been battling for weeks. The Browns picked up Damarious Randall‘s fifth-year option after trading for him last year Sheldrick Redwine Jersey , but Randall’s outlook beyond the 2019 season remains unclear.Randall moved from cornerback to safety and turned in a solid first season in Cleveland. He had 85 tackles and four interceptions while playing for former defensive coordinator Gregg Williams and playing for new coordinator Steve Wilks this offseason did nothing to dampen his desire to stick around a while.“I would want to finish my career here in Cleveland,” Randall said. “I love it here. The fans http://www.brownsfanshop.com/Sione-Takitaki-Jersey , the coaches, everybody in charge here Greedy Williams Jersey , I just love Cleveland.”Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com reports that Randall and the Browns have had “very preliminary” talks about a new deal and believes it would take a “blockbuster offer” to get Randall to agree to a deal before the 2019 season. If that doesn’t happen, Randall will head into the season with a lot riding on his ability to repeat last year’s performance.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1318 Themen und 1588 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen