Our current poll results seem to agree with Giants GM Dave Gettleman

in Archeoworld Forum 08.01.2020 07:17
von liny195 • 24 Beiträge

"Have the New York Giants gotten better or worse this offseason? I keep saying the work by GM Dave Gettleman can’t be judged until we at least see what the Giants are able to do in the upcoming 2019 NFL Draft Christopher Slayton Buffalo Bills Jersey , where they have a pair of first-round picks and 12 overall selections. Still, there is always a rush to judge nearly everything. With that in mind, SB Nation’s FanPulse asked Giants fans if they felt the team had gotten better in free agency. Fifty-nine (59) percent said yes Color Rush Christopher Slayton Jersey , despite Odell Beckham Jr., Olivier Vernon and Landon Collins being gone and Eli Manning still being the quarterback. Our FanPulse voters also told us the Giants made the right choice by sticking with Manning.Giants GM Dave Gettleman said recently he believes the team has had a “really good offseason.” Our poll participants appear to concur.Results of both polls might be surprising if you get swallowed up in all of the social media criticism of the Giants. Perhaps, though Youth Christopher Slayton Jersey , it’s an example of how an unhappy and exceptionally vocal minority can dominate a conversation.Want to participate in FanPulse? Sign up here. It’s been a month since Daniel Jones was taken with the sixth overall pick in the draft and he said on Tuesday that learning has taken up a lot of that time.Jones said that he’s learned a lot about putting together the right “daily preparation” from watching Eli Manning go about his business and noting that the way you prepare in the NFL is very different than it was at Duke.“Well you don’t have to go to class. I think the time is probably the biggest thing,” Jones said. “You can be in the building all day and you can focus on what you need to focus on and the time constraint isn’t as restrictive. It’s just more, everything is a lot more. We are installing more and as a rookie its more Womens Christopher Slayton Jersey , it takes time. It’s all been good and I feel like I’m learning a lot.”Assuming all goes according to the plan the Giants have laid out, Jones’ education should include a lot more time spent watching Manning this summer and fall.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1318 Themen und 1588 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen