balenciaga speed runner

in Fragen an den Archäologen 04.01.2020 04:52
von Rudolf Mond • 3 Beiträge

I may decide to balenciaga shoes men fulfill that mission again and I ll enjoy it as I always have. Another part of me, absolutely wants to break these rules. I may be putting myself in danger, but that s what I want today. I enjoyed years of extreme comfort with Balenciaga. It s fantastic to harvest that status to explore in new ways, rather then sticking to a routine, even if it was the most comfortable and incredible, I couldn t be in a better position.Rumba is perfect for these cool coastal days and I will be enjoying this a lot in fall and winter months as well. I haven't worn it in warmest temps but it would probably bloom if modestly applied.

I've had these little carded samples of Balenciaga Rumba for a long time. I didn't really pay a lot of attention to it as I have so many perfumes and samples as well. I had, however, been hoping to luck out and get some vintage Dior Poison but kept missing out. One balenciaga crocs day I was sampling the Rumba again and ran across the reviewer (conti-alessia) who mentioned this as being Poinsonesque. I kind of paused and it was like it finally made sense to me! I finally understood the lemming that Rumba was trying to answer for me! It really does have that same feel to me and I've forgotten balenciaga arena about the Dior now.

Rumba is my thing! I bought an older bottle of the Balenciaga version and when it came I sprayed it and thought it had gone bad. Then I remembered to spray it through the uptake tube and after that it smelled beautiful as ever. It is a smooth spiced floral and someone else mentioned it smelling like being surrounded but a hundred spiced beeswax candles. That's a very accurate description. Rumba makes me think of honeyed candied fruits and lush orange blossom bouquets. Rich and full and opulent. Here's the important part, DO NOT OVERAPPLY! This is a bold perfume and has potent power!

Balenciaga Rumba is a great smell, nowadays balenciaga runners it is produced a reformulated and very soft version of Lapidus with the same name "Rumba", on concession Balenciaga. It's a Poisonesque. Beautiful woody and fruity. Mirabelle, orange, peach, plum. The heart is oriental-floral: gardenia, jasmine, orchid, magnolia and tuberous. The perfume closes with equally intense notes of amber, vanilla, oak moss and leather. A pale, liqueur, even unisex for today's tastes, beautiful plum mirabelle, and the vintage version is for a little money, crazy because it is beautiful as a scent, intense and very Dioresque.

It is so sweet and yet smoky, which makes it very interesting. I also cannot make up my mind if I really like it or not. It is not dislike for sure, because it is way too interesting to dislike it. But it is far away from love. On me it doesn't smell good enough that I want to wear it when I am among other people. It is more a scent that I like when I am home alone, a thunderstorm brewing outside and a good glass of red wine in my hand. A bit of a melancholic feeling, but rather in a pampering way than sad way. She will be a staple for those special moods of mine.Same story: this vintage one by Balenciaga is better.

It is even green and glossy citrusy someway. An episode. I remember I gave this to a friend of mine for Christmas (1989), she was a fan of sexy strong enveloping perfumes balenciaga sneaker (Giorgio Beverly Hills, Boucheron, First). Balenciaga was not so famous anymore in the end of 80s as brand and even the fragrances were difficult to find, and was funny because after Christmas she call me and says  oh my god, everybody is asking me what a gorgeous perfume am I wearing and I do not know what answer to them! I replied  Jesus only say Rumba by Balenciaga!  Sure but if I say so they make strange faces and ask me what is it and where to find it! What Should I say? .

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1318 Themen und 1588 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen