so truly appreciate the human for

in Allgemeines 28.11.2019 09:35
von gsnoopy520 • 230 Beiträge

I also truly appreciate the human form (i.e. from mountainous Jabba the Hut, to Kate Moss tiny twig thin) and I love it in all styles and shapes. When I meet someone I look first into their eyes. Can I see who's inside to find the real person and see their inner beauty? Only then do I see what's outside. How someone looks on the outside is, in my opinion Wholesale Rashaan Gaulden Jersey , not reality. I learned this when I was a teenager and thought I was such a goddess that no man could resist. I quickly learn that sure, some fellows liked me best but other guys preferred my friend. Wow, reality bites! It was a major life lesson; beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.

Just for fun Wholesale DJ Moore Jersey , today as you go about your usual routine, pretend you are the richest, most beautiful creature alive. Smile at the world with the knowledge that you are perfect, window shop knowing you can have anything you want. Hold your head high, your back straight and notice how much better you feel with this newfound confidence. Notice also how people see you differently. They smile and nod. They wonder, what is it about that lady that makes me want to watch her? What's he got, that I don't? There is a seed of beauty and self confidence inside you. Water it Wholesale Jordan Scarlett Jersey , nurture it, and it will grow.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1318 Themen und 1588 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen