e line.Pedro sent Messis pass off the post in the 29th, and Iniesta was denied by Cillessen 10 minutes later.Coach Luis Enrique

in Archeoworld Forum 08.11.2019 02:53
von gf1234566 • 135 Beiträge

PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. -- Andrew Loupe knows how one week can change everything. He can only hope his 8-under 63 in the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am is the start of another one. Loupe had to wait three hours to tee off because of rain Thursday, and then he played bogey-free on the Shore Course at Monterey Peninsula. That gave him the lowest score among those who finished their rounds. Rain soaked the Monterey Peninsula in the morning, which was great news for an area desperate for rain, not so much for the tournament. Puddles quickly formed on the greens at Pebble Beach and Spyglass Hill, forcing play to be stopped on all three courses. Monterey Peninsula played the easiest, and Loupe took advantage. He never had to scramble for par, missed only one fairway and only two of his birdies were over 10 feet. This was his first trip to the area, and it was everything he imagined. "This place is amazing," Loupe said with a smile as wide as a fairway. The 25-year-old from Louisiana hasnt made the cut in five starts his rookie season. Loupe might not even have a PGA Tour card except for his tie for sixth in the last event of the Web.com Tour Finals. He had missed the cut in his previous three "Finals" event. Stuart Appleby, Jim Renner, Richard Lee and Scott Gardiner had 65s at Monterey Peninsula. Phil Mickelson, a four-time champion, was at 5-under par through 15 holes when the round was stopped because of darkness. Pebble Beach played the toughest, though the weather was not nearly bad enough to make that much of a difference with only a cool breeze and no rain the rest of the day. Jimmy Walker, already a two-time winner this season, got up-and-down for birdie on the 18th for a 66, the best score at Pebble. Jordan Spieth, playing with country singer Jake Owen, had the best round at Spyglass Hill at 67. He picked up birdies on all but one of the par 5s, stuffed one close on the uphill second hold and escaped with par with a long pitch from short of the sixth green. "It was more of an effort just to really play safe on the harder holes," Spieth said. "The par 5s you can take advantage of out here. I three-putted the first par 5 for par, but bounced back on the other par 5s. And then I finally made some putts on the back nine. We picked a great day to have Spyglass." Dustin Johnson, a two-time winner of this event, had a 68 at Spyglass Hill playing with his future father-in-law, hockey great Wayne Gretzky. "More happy with the fact he was 4 under today and its a tough course," Gretzky said. "Im here for fun. Hes here for work." Johnson had to work hard for his birdie on the ninth hole. His approach struck the pin and bounced back some 40 yards off the green. He chipped that in for his third straight birdie, and then picked up another birdie on the par-5 11th. He closed with seven pars for what he believes was his first bogey-free round at Spyglass. Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont., shot a 1-under 70 at Monterey Peninsula. Ottawas Brad Fritsch turned in a 5-over 77 at Spyglass Hill. Graeme McDowell, back at Pebble Beach for the first time since he won the 2010 U.S. Open, opened with a 71 at Spyglass Hill. He has to wait until Saturday to play Pebble Beach with his father, Kenny. Defending champion Brandt Snedeker had a 72 at Spyglass Hill. Loupe kept reminding everyone that his 63 was only one round, though it sounded as if he was reminding himself. He is thrilled to be on the PGA Tour, and it really hit him a few weeks ago at Torrey Pines when some of the biggest stars began showing up. This wasnt the start he imagined, however -- one round out of 11 that was under par, five weekends off. He wasnt about to panic, either. "I really just stick to the plan and I know that my group is good. I have 100 per cent trust in my swing coach, my family, my trainer," he said. "I guess when youre in those ruts, I just kept telling myself, Youre supposed to be here, youre going to play good, just keep playing. This is just one round, guys, but I feel good. "I did miss a few cuts coming into Sawgrass and played good," he said of the week that secured his card in the Web.com finals. "And I just knew that I could do it again. Would I like to play more consistently? Yes. But I just want to keep this rolling." DIVOTS: Davis Love III was 2 over through 15 holes, but at least he had an amateur. Kelly Slater won the Volcom Pipe Pro 2014 on Wednesday at the Pipeline on the North Shore of Oahu, scoring a perfect 10 on one ride. He arrived at Pebble Beach about 5 a.m. Thursday. ... Ryder Cup captain Paul McGinley opened with a 67 at Pebble Beach. ... Jim Furyk, in his first PGA Tour event since September, opened with a 70 at Spyglass Hill. David Duval made his first start of the year and shot 72 at Pebble Beach. Fake Nike Shoes From China . -- EJ Manuel followed the worst game of his career with the best. Clearance Nike Shoes From China . That little deal worked out in a big way for the Mavericks. Nowitzki had 21 points Tuesday night to pass Oscar Robertson for 10th on the NBAs career scoring list, leading the Mavs to a 95-83 victory over the Utah Jazz. https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/. Summers has seen scant playing time with the Coyotes since being selected 29th overall by the club in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft, having played in 47 career NHL games. Fake Nike Shoes . Amid a rain of confetti, Shabazz Napier basked in the celebration on the court after being named the Most Outstanding Player of the Final Four following the 60-54 win over Kentucky. Cheap Nike Shoes From China . Price also posted the longest shutout sequence since 1960 at 164:19 minutes. He stopped a combined 55 shots in Canadas final two games and 70 of 71 shots in Canadas three elimination games, allowing only a breakaway goal to Lauris Darzins of Latvia. For his efforts, Price was named best goalkeeper by the tournament directorate. Prices outstanding play is marred only by the extremely strong defensive play of Canadas top six defencemen; Shea Weber, Duncan Keith, Drew Doughty, Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Alex Pietrangelo and Jay Bouwmeester.BARCELONA, Spain - Neymar and Lionel Messi each scored for a fifth consecutive game to help Barcelona to a 3-1 victory over Ajax in the Champions League on Tuesday as the Spanish giant returned to winning ways in Europe.Messi started an outstanding performance at Camp Nou by setting up Neymar in the seventh minute before the Argentine scored in the 24th.Messis 69th career goal in Europes top-tier competition moved him to within two goals of Raul Gonzalezs all-time record of 71. He is tied with Cristiano Ronaldo before Real Madrid visits Liverpool on Wednesday.Anwar El Ghazi pulled one back for Ajax in the 88th, while fellow substitute Sandro Ramirez struck in stoppage time for the hosts.Messi said his partnership with Neymar would only get better.We both bring goal-scoring to the team and we are understanding one another on the pitch more and more, Messi said. We could have scored another goal to finish off the match. Later it got a little complicated, but thats the Champions League.Barcelona, which had lost 3-2 at Paris Saint-Germain in its previous match, has six points from three games in Group F.PSG remained top of the group with seven points after Edinson Cavani scored three minutes from time to grab a 1-0 win at APOEL in Cyprus. Ajax is third with two points while APOEL has one.Barcelona can now focus on its Spanish league clash at Real Madrid on Saturday, when it will look to strengthen its lead while Messi hunts for one goal to equal Telmo Zarras all-time league record of 251 goals.We were obliged to take the three points after losing in Paris, said Barcelonas Andres Iniesta, who set up Messis goal and almost scored one of his own.We are arriving in good form for the clasico and it will be a good game to keep alive our aspirations to win it all.Messi and Neymar continued their sccoring connection to put Barcelona on its way before the half-hour mark, and only the woodwork, some sound goalkeeping and the two stars being substituted saved Ajax from a bigger defeat.ddddddddddddAfter some leisurely back-and-forth passing at the start, Messi sparked Barcelonas opener by suddenly changing pace to weave together a quick passing combination with Pedro Rodriguez before picking out Neymar on the left. The Brazil striker used his right foot to curl the ball beyond goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen and increase his team-leading tally to 10 goals this season, while Messi recorded his team-best ninth assist.Ajax coach Frank De Boer, a former Barcelona defender, compared Messi and Neymar to Madrids Ronaldo and Gareth Bale, saying they play like they are from another world.But I am disappointed because we can play much better. For me, the problem was we had too much respect for our rival. Thats why I was angry at halftime. Their first goal was fantastic. Thats why they are the best in the world, Messi gave a great assist and Neymar finished it. But the second goal is a lapse on our part.Messi added his ninth goal of the campaign when Barcelona won possession in midfield. Messi surged forward and used his right boot to control Iniestas crisp and perfectly-timed pass to meet his run before tapping the ball beyond Cillessen with his left. The goalie got a touch on the ball but not enough to stop it from trickling over the line.Pedro sent Messis pass off the post in the 29th, and Iniesta was denied by Cillessen 10 minutes later.Coach Luis Enrique substituted Neymar, Messi and Iniesta in the second half to rest them for the match at Madrid.El Ghazi went on in the 73rd and scrambled home a loose ball before Sandro got his goal to ease the late jitters among the home crowd. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1318 Themen und 1588 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen